If you have access, you can view many parts of a customer profile through the Coniq user interface.
You can view a customer's details by:
- Searching for them using the global search
- Clicking through from the scan results view
- Clicking through from the customer list
- Creating a new customer with the 'add customer' button
The customer page consists of three tabs:
- Profile - where you can view and edit customer details
- Subscriptions - where you can see what loyalty programs a customer is subscribed to and what offers they have allocated to them
- Activity - where you can see their recent communications, scans, login credentials, and accepted policies
From this view you can also click through to view the full scan history, or to delete a customer record.
The customer profile
In the customer profile you can view / edit personal information such as name, title, date of birth, gender, etc.
You can also set the customer's preferred language - this will be used to personalise email correspondence sent to them.
A 'preferred location group' can be set, this is used to enhance filters, particularly if you are operating across multiple sites.
In the classification section you can set an external identifier if your account is set to use one. A unique external ID will allow you to match up your Coniq customer records with other systems.
You can also manage a customer's tags through this interface.
Customer contact information
Here you can set the email address, mobile number and postal address for a customer.
Email address should be unique (unless using an external ID) and must be a valid email address format.
Phone number should be split into a country code, and the local part of the phone number.
For each communication channel you can set whether marketing contact is allowed by that channel. Uncheck this box if the customer should receive only service communications.
The subscriptions tab shows every loyalty program that the customer has a membership of. This includes (where applicable):
- The name of the program
- The current points / credit balance the customer has in the program
- The total number of points earned in the program (this determines their tier)
- The tier they have in the program
- The date and time that they joined the program
Below this are any offers that have been allocated to the customer through a communication. This will not show offers that the customer has by being part of a program.
Customer activity history
The activity tab shows recent scan, communication and other activity for a customer. You can see further history by clicking on the 'view results' button.
At the top of the page you will see:
- The most recent scan date for a customer
- The total number of scans made
- The date of the most recent communication the customer was sent (by email or SMS)
- The date of the most recent tracked open of a communication by the customer (by email)
Below that is shown (if applicable) any credentials the customer has created to access their account through your app or website. Note that the login name is usually also their email address; however it is not necessarily so. You can also see when the credentials were created and if a password reset email has been sent to them.
Finally on this tab is shown which policies they have accepted, the version, and the date they accepted the polices.