Each scanner can be used in one place. When you receive the scanner you will activate it to a specific place. However, each place can have multiple scanners. If you have two or three outlets, you'll need to activate one scanner for each of these locations.
The activation codes for your locations are found in your Coniq account under 'Places', or on your 'Welcome to Coniq' email, you received when signing up.
To find the activation code go to ‘Places’. Click on the specific place you want and scan the code or type in the number. Your scanner will say ‘Checking activation code’ whilst it loads. Press ‘Activate’ and you are done.
To get this barcode:
1. In the platform and go to the ‘Places’ tab.
2. Select the place for which you are registering the scanner.
3. Below the details section, you will find the unique barcode.
4. Scan the barcode using your scanner, making sure the code is within the square on the screen.
5. Your scanner will say ‘Checking activation code’ whilst it loads.
6. Press ‘Activate’ and you are done