Head to the first page of the 'Results' section titled 'Scan Report'. You will be able to view all past transactions in a table view.
This lists every scan, when it was, where it was, which offer was scanned, who redeemed it and how much they spent showing the most recent scans first.
Here you can also download your results by exporting as a CSV file to enable further analysis.
There are several ways to get to the redemption ‘Scan Reports’ results page.
1. Redemptions for a specific offer
Head to the ‘Offers tab’ on the left-hand side of the platform and select 'Show Results' for a particular offer you wish to look up
2. Redemptions for a specific customer
From the customer list or customer details page you can click through to just the scans for that customer.
3. All redemptions
Or head to the ‘Results’ section in the platform navigation to see all redemptions.
Choosing what data to display
You can filter these results to show:
- scans belonging to particular places
- scans belonging to particular offers
- scans belonging to a particular time period
(and you can select more than one for each search)
Just select from the ‘Start Filtering’ box at the top of the Results page and then from this pop up.
Your results from you filtering will show:
- how many places the offer(s) in your filter have been redeemed
- how many offers in your filter have been redeemed
- how many people used the offer(s)
- how many times in total the offer(s) have been scanned
- total amount of money redeemed in your account (this includes amounts entered through your scanner and average transaction values)
You can then also export these results as a chart (by pressing ‘Export’) in either a PNG, PDF or SVG file, or as a transaction list in a CSV file.
To change how the data is shown in the chart, use the drop list below the title; this will change the x-axis to show different time periods, places or offers.
You can also use the controls top right to show or hide the chart.
The transaction list shows for each transaction:
- The datetime that the transaction was received
- The location the transaction was received for
- What offer was used
- Which customer made the transaction
Note: If the customer name is not known, then an alternative identifier will be shown (e.g. email address); if no suitable identifier exists it will shown "Unknown customer". For anonymous transactions the name of the offer will be shown instead.
- The value of the transaction
Note: Refunds will show as a zero value transaction
- The source of the transaction
This can be scanner, external, or card linking; a different icon appears for each.
- Whether the transaction was a refund (refunds are shown with negative value in red)
By clicking on the ">" icon at the beginning of a transaction row you can open up more transaction details. This will show further details including what scanner was used and how many points were earned or burned.
Note the two different datetimes:
- Date redeemed: is the time that the transaction was recorded on the scanner
- Date recorded: was the time that the transaction was sent from the scanner to the Coniq systems
If you have card linking or Hands Free Shopping enabled, additional details will show specific to your integration.