In the customers tab on the left hand side of the platform:
1. Choose the filters you wish to add that will determine the customers in your customer group. An example is below.
2. Save your customer group by using the filter icon to the left and clicking save.
3. A popup box appears (below) which is where you give your new customer group a name.
4. To filter by this customer group simply click the filter icon once more and choose the customer group from the drop down. To delete customer group click the bin icon.
5. This new customer group will now also be a 'send to' option in your email editor. You can only send to one customer group at a time.
If you wish to see more about customer grouping and tagging in the Coniq platform click here.