The scanners Coniq provide can use your Wi-Fi internet connection to validate your customer's codes.
To connect your Coniq scanner to Wi-Fi simply follow these steps:
- Tap the home button to show the menu
- Find Settings on the main menu
- In Settings, tap on Wi-Fi
- Find the name of your Wi-Fi connection and tap on it
- The scanner will ask you for a password (your Wi-Fi password). Input it and tap 'OK'
- You'll see your Wi-Fi name up the top of the list, then underneath it will say 'obtaining IP address' then 'Connected'
- Once you see 'Connected' your scanner is able to scan codes